Friday, September 23, 2011

Busy Busy Life

Life is busy again. I love to be busy. Sometimes the line is crossed, where I have bitten off more than I can chew, but most of the time I feel good about all I have going on. School is going well for both Jaren and I. I also got a job a few weeks ago which is a blessing. I'll be a PSR worker for an agency called South Fork Services. I worked with my two bosses when I worked at the BYUI Student Honor Office and I love them! Work is going to fill up my schedule even more, but I'll learn a lot. Jaren's semester is a crazy one as well. He can easily do up to 80 hours a week of school (between classes and homework). We try to do something as a couple each day. The quality time I spend with Jaren keeps me going :)
Homemade chips and salsa + Monopoly Deal = Date night!

Homework party :)

It is also these really busy times of life when it is easy to put the most important things aside. Like really digging into the scriptures or serving those in need. I need to constantly check myself. Am I closer to my Savior today than I was a month ago? I need to remember what is more important than my homework. More important than my work schedule. More important than everything. My Savior.

   

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is ridiculously cute. Seriously, you and Jaren are adorable and I love your focus on the two of you. Congrats on master school! That is a huge accomplishment and not an easy thing to get into. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete