Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DATE IDEA #1

Jaren and I love to go on fun yet cheap dates together. We have thought of and done some fun ones throughout our marriage! We always have an excuse to do something fun. So today, when we were thinking of something fun to do to celebrate school starting (ironic celebration), I decided that I wanted to start putting fun and cheap date ideas on my blog. I will include date ideas that Jaren and I think of ourselves, along with date ideas that we have heard of through other people or through other websites.

I'm really excited to start these "date idea" posts! You can always find a reason or excuse to do something fun with your honey :) Hopefully these posts will give some ideas that others can enjoy! Feel free to comment if you have any fun date ideas to add!

For my first "date idea" post, I am including a few ideas that we have done in the past... Let's start this out with a bang!!

Make homemade pizzas together then watch a movie

If it's raining outside, grab your honey and dance in the rain :)

Sparkling cider by candlelight is always romantic :)

When the weather is nice, go to a nearby lake and build a sandcastle

Volunteer together! It not only builds your relationship but it also serves those in need.

Pack a picnic and go to the park (don't forget to bring a Frisbee or football to throw around!)

This is an idea I got from another website. Surprise your honey with a movie night!
Rent their favorite movie from Redbox or Netflix (so cheap!) and then make a movie ticket to give to them.

This picture goes with the one above it.
Add some treats and popcorn to the movie basket that you surprise your honey with.

1 comment:

  1. Dustin and I try to do fun, cheap dates too. Something I did once, that was a big hit, was when I built us a fort in our living room with blankets and sheets, while Dustin was at work so it was a surprise, than I made one of his favorite meal and dessert, and eat it in our fort.

    ReplyDelete