Monday, May 9, 2011

A New Blogger on the Block :)

I have jumped onto the bandwagon and started a blog. I have always loved to write and am excited to start writing more! It has been interesting to see the growth of the online world as things like Facebook and blogs have evolved to become as large as they are today. When I was in High School, being a 2007 graduate, even having cell phones was new. Now, within four short years, just about everyone has a blog and a Facebook account. It has been an interesting change to see.

I hope for this blog to be an uplifting one. I hope that others will be able to relate to and gain something from it. On things like Facebook and blogs, it is easy to portray our lives as “perfect”. I am content and love my life but it is far from perfect. I hope to show both the ups and downs within this blog. I will also share my thoughts and opinions about subjects that I am passionate about. We are each on a journey, and this blog will share a bit about mine.

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so happy you have a blog now. it's super fun to blog and now I can see how you guys are doing in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for blogs! It'll be great to keep up with all of the fun stuff happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete