Thursday, March 29, 2012

Invitation

My second semester of school is finished. This semester has been stressful to say the least. Very rewarding, but stressful. I did the first half of my internship this semester. My internship consisted of doing therapy, which I loved. My dream career is to be a stay-at-home mom but by being a licenced therapist, I will be able to do a few therapy sessions a week. This internship has given me much needed training and practice to be able to fulfill that dream.

Jaren and I feel very relieved to have a bit of a break for a little bit before next semester. And best of all, the LDS conference broadcast is this weekend. Conference weekends are truly two of my most favorite weekends of the year. Jaren and I were talking last night about different questions we are going to have in mind as we listen to God's word this weekend. I'm truly looking forward to it! Life is so great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment