Monday, February 27, 2012

Memories...

I have been making some picture collages recently and it has been really fun. I made a few from my wedding pictures and man did it bring back memories of my perfect day. This April marks three years since then. My mom and I were talking recently about my wedding day. That day, we lost a bag that had my make-up, my jewelry, and my garter in it. A day or two earlier, if you would have told me that I would not have those key wedding items on my wedding day, I would have cried. But, on that beautiful April day, I did not care at all. I was marrying my best friend and life was good. In fact, as my mom tried desperately to track down the lost bag, I floated around on cloud nine. We laugh about it now.

This post may seem a bit random. I'm not celebrating a wedding anniversary or anything else that would call for a wedding memory post. It was just on my mind. I love Jaren. I love life.

Here are the pictures collages!



BRIDE

GROOM

SOUL MATES

MY FAIRYTALE






CUTTING THE CAKE

FAMILY AND FRIENDS

LEAVING FOR THE HONEYMOON

No comments:

Post a Comment