Sunday, November 27, 2011

November

I love November for two reasons... my husbands birthday and Thanksgiving! Both went well this year.

Jaren turned 25 years old! I am now officially married to an old man ;) For his birthday I decided to go with the theme of "favorite things". I left surprises for him to find throughout the day. The surprises were some of his favorite things with notes on them that told him some of my favorite things about him. That might sound confusing... here are some pictures to clear it up :)

Here are the notes that I taped onto his surprises




Does anyone know how to rotate pictures in blogger?




His birthday present: New shirt and permission to get an Xbox 360 on
black friday (he has been begging for 2 years) ;)

We spent Thanksgiving down in Utah with my mom's side of the family. It is always fun to be with family.




Waiting in line for 3 1/2 hours at Walmart :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so fun! I bet Jaren is having so much fun with that xbox! If you rotate the pictures on your computer first, they should automatically be flipped when you upload them to blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete