Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm so grateful

Thanksgiving is this week. I love thanksgiving. I think that it sometimes gets overshadowed by Christmas and we miss out on how special Thanksgiving is. It is at this time of year that we can reflect on our lives and what we are grateful for. I am grateful for so much. My life is rich with blessings. I am grateful for...

My husband Jaren Lance - I started falling for Jaren when I was 16 years old. Four years later, we were married for eternity. I'm so grateful that he chose me. He treats me like a princess. He lets me spread my wings and chase my dreams. I'm grateful for our growing love.

My family - I love my family so much. They have helped me to become the woman I am. My parents are my heroes and my siblings are my friends. I am so grateful that I get to be with them forever.

My friends - I have been greatly blessed with amazing friends that love me and love their Savior Jesus Christ. Each friend that I have had throughout the years holds a special place in my heart. They are part of me.

Education - I love school and what comes from education. I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to go to college. My college years have been an amazing time for me. I have found my passion for social work and helping the people who need it the most.

Music - Music is a huge part of my world. It calms the heart and mends the soul. I am grateful for my talents and how music has touched my life.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ - I am a Mormon and because of this, I have been able to find true joy and happiness. I know where I came from, why I am here, and where I am going. Jesus Christ is my best friend. I am grateful for my religion and beliefs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment