Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Kind Deed

A kind deed. It makes you smile. It warms you from the inside out. Seeing an act of kindness makes me want to become better. Whether I am the recipient of the act or whether I see the act of kindness from afar, the result is the same. Since we have been back in Rexburg, much service and kindness has come our way. Our families have been helping us so much! They helped us move all of our stuff into our apartment, and have spent so much time helping us get everything organized. We are so grateful.

I hope to follow their example of service. I believe that one person can make a huge difference. One kind deed can change a life. It may seem small to you, but to the recipient of your small act of kindness, it is huge. I have noticed that I usually forget about the kind things I do for others, but the kind things that others do for me are embedded in my heart. They are a reminder of all the good in the world. Pass it on :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment