Thursday, July 14, 2011

Handprints on my heart

I have always been someone who loves close relationships. I love a long phone call with an old friend. I love the nights when my husband and I lay in bed until the early hours of the morning just talking. I love that some of my best memories are on family trips when I get to be with my parents and siblings 24/7.

The people that I have become close to in my life have taught me so much. Each stage of life has opened the door for different people to enter into my world. Each person has left their handprint on my heart. I am who I am today because of them. I think that now is always a good time to try to strengthen the relationships that mean the most to us. Call up that friend you haven't talked to in a while. Send a text message to a family member wishing them a good day. Take the time to open your heart to a new friendship.

A few pictures of some of the people I love














haha okay so the last one is a joke but I thought it was funny ;)



1 comment:

  1. We made it! yay!I still wish we could live close to each other for the rest of our lives... but there still is hope! I love you like a sister :)

    ReplyDelete