Sunday, January 27, 2013

Goals

At the beginning of this month, Jaren and I set some goals for the new year. These goals are in the different domains of our overall wellness. We set physical, emotional/mental, financial, and spiritual goals. We have noticed our lives and overall wellness improving as we have tried to make changes this month. Today I have been thinking about our spiritual goals and how they have helped us this month. I have noticed that it is very easy to fall out of the habit of doing spiritually important and uplifting things. For some, this may because doing such things takes extra time and effort. For others, it may be because when we slowly get out of a habit, we don't recognize what we are missing. For me, it is probably a mixture of both. That is one of the reasons why my new goals have been such a good experience for me. I feel closer to my Savior. He has taught me different things this month that I would not have learned otherwise. He, through the Spirit, has showed me some ways that I can improve as a person.

My goals are small but have made a large difference in my life. I'm so grateful for my Savior and what he has taught me.


No comments:

Post a Comment