Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Love Story

I wanted to document the important days in Jaren's and my love story (I saw this idea on Pinterest ;).
These days changed my life forever. I'm so glad they happened.
  • November 2004- He saw and noticed her
  • April 2005- They met
  • April 21, 2005- First date
  • March 27, 2006- He kissed her on the cheek and left on his mission
  • May 5, 2008- First kiss
  • July 2008-  They said “I love you”
  • December 25, 2008- He popped the question and she said “YES!”
  • April 11, 2009- They were sealed for time and all eternity
"Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite."
 
2005

2006

2008

"I love you"
 
Engaged
 
Married

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was adorable!!!! He noticed you in November but you guys didn't officially meet till April? What took him so long??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah seriously! ;) He says he spotted me a few times after November (at basketball games etc.) but our paths just never crossed... He was a football and track guy and I was all about dance and music. Thanks for the comment Em!

    ReplyDelete